Southlink Communication offers your business the latest and most up to date solution to wireless connectivity which is at the cutting edge of Internet technology; and without stretching your IT budget we have come up with practical solutions which offers tomorrow’s possibilities with today’s solution. The Wireless solution operates on licensed frequencies and can be configured to be used for either private data provisioning or plain internet service.
Southlink Communication uses licensed frequency band, and maintains several base stations around the Nation . With this, AlwaysOn is able to deliver bandwidth for narrow- band applications (such as ATMs, Pay-Points, etc.) to Ethernet (6mbps) capacity.
- Fast Speeds & Low Latency – supports high throughput to each customer and low latency to the core network and Internet backbone allowing your applications to operate at optimum levels.
- Multiple functions on a single platform – With the extremely high data capacity of Wireless technology, your business can run multiple applications, Video and Data without any noticeable service degradation.
- Quality of Service (QoS) – Every customer can expect the highest QoS guaranteed by a Service Level Agreement (SLA) detailing SLA levels as well as Mean Time To Repair (MTTR)
- 24×7 support – Help desk manned by experienced engineers around the clock
- 24×7 network monitoring and fault detection
- Commitment to quality – That only AlwaysOn can deliver
- Ease of Connection – The customer premise equipment
Key Features & Benefits:
- Unlimited Access to the internet – As a customer you are allowed to enjoy the service you have paid for without limitation of a data cap.
- No hidden Costs – Complete transparency, you get what you pay for.
- Always On – The technology is available 24×7, 365 days a year at a fixed subscription rate thus allowing better cost control for budgeting purposes.
- Easily Upgradeable – Users can upgrade their service and get additional capacity without having to invest in additional equipment.
- Large Coverage
- Symmetric/Asymmetric – Committed Information Rate (CIR/Dedicated) & Maximum Information Rate (MIR/Shared) per subscriber available
- Fully Transparent Usage Statistics – users can check their bandwidth utilization online
- Managed Quality of Service (QoS)