Fiber technology provides unlimited bandwidth capabilities and offers today’s fastest high-speed data connectivity. Fiber-optics uses light to transmit data, a totally different architecture from that used by ADLS or VSAT. AlwaysOn Fiber-to-the-Business enables a wide variety of uses, from real time applications, web based applications, telemedicine, VoIP & Video. FTTB is extremely flexible to customer preference.
- Extremely high performance connectivity virtually unlimited bandwidth speeds (Gbps)
- Additional capacity available on demand
- Low Latency
- Extremely reliable and “future proof”
- Multiple functions on a single platform – With the extremely high data capacity of Fiber, your business can run multiple applications, VOIP, Video and Data without any noticeable service degradation.
- High quality two-way video conferencing
- Increased enablement of employee productivity
- Quicker backups to DR site
- International access via submarine fiber backhaul ( ) to Tier-1 POPs in Europe and Asia translates into faster and optimized speeds for users
- AlwaysOn services are supported by a stringent service level agreement (SLA) ensuring maximum uptime
- 24×7 support – Help desk manned by experienced engineers around the clock
- 24×7 network monitoring and fault detection
- Commitment to quality – That only AlwaysOn can deliver
Key Features & Benefits
- Unlimited Access to the internet – As a customer you are allowed to enjoy the service you have paid for without limitation of a data cap.
- No hidden Costs – Complete transparency, you get what you pay for.
- Always On – The technology is available 24×7, 365 days a year at a fixed subscription rate thus allowing better cost control for budgeting purposes.
- Easily Upgradeable – Users can upgrade their service and get additional capacity without having to invest in additional equipment.
- Symmetric/Asymmetric – Committed Information Rate (CIR/Dedicated) & Maximum Information Rate (MIR/Shared) per subscriber available
- Fully Transparent Usage Statistics – Users can check their bandwidth utilization online
- Managed Quality of Service (QoS)